Do you constantly feel exhausted and nervous?
Well, this may be because you are generous.
Table of Contents
Being generous is a very good quality but you have to break your inner ties with some people whether they are in relations, clients, or even friends.
Do not get me wrong, here I want to clarify that breaking ties does not mean breaking relations with them or parting ways.
Here it means to break the energy bonds that you are sharing.
I will explain to you very systematically about this in the article.
- If you feel drained and anxious then this may be a sign that you need to do cord cutting meditation.
- The results of doing this are just awesome. You will feel brighter, gladder, and more tranquil.
- Tension and stress are usual parts of our lives. You must have heard to follow meditation for relieving stress. But have you heard about cord cutting meditation?
- Let us understand what cord cutting meditation is, how it helps, and how it is done.
What is cord cutting meditation?
- It is a type of meditation in which you practice breaking the energy ties that somebody has to you.
- Every human is defined as energy and energy cords keep all of us connected but they are not visible.
- You can be connected with these energy cords even to people who stay or lives miles away.
- These persons can be anybody on phone, or in a personal or social meeting, anyone.
- Cord connection develops when we start conversations, it may be a quick or deeper relationship.
What happens if you have a cord connection?
You must be knowing that energies may be positive or negative.
- Think to yourself about what would happen if you have a cord connection with a person who is full of negative energy.
You may feel drained out. You are passing your energy to one whom your cords are connected with.
Signs of cord connection
You can judge yourself whether you are having a cord connection or not.
Some of the signs are:
- Worn-out energy levels.
- Feel sad unnecessarily, depressed.
- Feelings of being ‘stuck’ or unable to make a decision.
- Preoccupied with thoughts about another person.
- Speaking often about another person, often in a judgmental or deprecating way.
- Lower immunity.
- Unhealthy habits and addictive behaviors, seeking comfort in excess such as smoking, binge eating, drinking, drugs.
- Even seemingly healthy habits such as over-exercising.
Why is it necessary to cut a cord?
Many people think that cord cutting is done only in negative circumstances.
But no Not at all! This is a misunderstanding related to cutting a cord.
- You can do it to cut the constant exchange of energies so that you do not feel exhausted and have clarity with your thoughts.
It is very much necessary to cut a cord for creating a new space. These cords may not be necessarily bad.
- They actually help us to build connections and understanding with one another. But, here we start the tuning of energies.
- For our personal growth personally and professionally we must essentially let go of that which no longer serves us.
- When we do this we create a space for ourselves that is full of potential and possibilities.
How to do a cord connection meditation?
Firstly make yourself comfortable for cord connection meditation.
Sit in a relaxing position and be confortable.
Follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Ease yourself and Breathe deep
- Find a meditative posture in which you’ll feel comfortable.
- Close your eyes and start practicing deep breathing.
- Feel the base of your spine securing down into the Earth.
- As you breathe in put your palm on your belly and feel it expand.
- As you breathe out think you are releasing all the negativity (negative thoughts) out.
- Follow it until you feel calm and relaxed.
Step 2: Feel the light inside
- When the mind and its projections have softened then with your eyes closed feel the light above your head.
- You might sense if the light is expansive or constricted, light or heavy, and white light, colorful or dull.
- Feel it entering your body from the head, reaching the face, throat, shoulders, arms, hands, chest, belly, legs, feet, and then into the ground.
- Feel the light as positive energy flowing in different parts of your body and connecting down through the ground to the center of the earth.
- Do not tense any body part, ease and relax. Feel yourself glowing like a sun.
Step 3: Become conscious of cords
- Ask your subconscious if any cords coming out of your body.
- Sense all the sensitive parts of your body if any cord is coming out.
- Determine one person whom you want to release attachments to and reclaim your power from.
- Notice them and do not judge.
Step 4: Cut the cord
- Imagine the energetic cords that have formed between you and the other person.
- Ask god, the divine, the higher power to help you out by cutting these cords.
- Make aim to release any energetic cords that you may have knowingly or unknowingly created.
- Feel as if the cord is cut.
- With slow and conscious breaths, imagine the cords collapsing between you and the other person.
Step 5: Send love and positivity
- Send the light to the area from where the cord is connected.
- Feel as if the area is healing with positive light and love. You fell purified.
- Let the light dissolves all of the decisions you made to allow these fear-based agendas to show up in your life.
- God is supporting you and uplifting your energy
- Say I allow other people’s energy, thoughts, words, projections, feelings, and patterns to return back to them in the highest light, with respect and without harm.
- I allow my energies to return back to me in the highest light, with respect and without harm.
- It is safe for us to disconnect.
- I honor the truth in them that is also within me. I see them in their wholeness and I accept myself in my wholeness.
Step 6: Feel Gratitude
- Thanks the higher power. Fill your heart with gratitude.
- Now you are full of love, positivity, and happiness.
- And now you are ready to make a comeback.
- Your heart and mind may feel more free and tranquil.
Step 7: Open your eyes
- Slowly open your eyes, rub your palms, and place them on your all body parts.
- Smile and now you are ready to face new challenges.
Benefits of cord cutting meditation
- Making the change by letting go
- It is the foremost benefit that you reap from cord cutting meditation.
- You learn to let go. Holding things stop us from moving forward in life.
- You will start growing. You will feel burden free.
- Feeling energetic and happy
- In relationships with others, we hold on to many things that make us exhausted physically and mentally as well.
- By practicing cord cutting meditation we feel light and energetic. No one is dragging energy anymore.
- Now, you are not energy deficit.
- Feeling calmness in mid of tense world
- Cord cutting meditation fills you with calmness and peace.
- You feel the wisdom as if not dragging yourself with another person’s thoughts. You sense ease with work.
- Cutting cords will never end relationships. It only stops the energy flow.
- It helps to send back their opinions, emotional state, and plans.It dissolves the attachment.
- There are no hard feelings involved. You and the person will feel neutral
This practice will heal you, serve you and change you in the most miraculous ways.
Try it out and trust in the process.
This isn’t just a visualization — this is an energy shift that will support you in ways you can’t even imagine.
Some common practices of cord cutting
There are many ways to cut cords and establish energy and calmness in life.
Some of them are:
1. Cut cord salt bath:
- A salt bath helps to cleanse your body.
- It washes away negativity and gives an energetic body and also brings you into a state of balance.
2. Cut cord smudging:
- In this cord cutting ceremony, your body is cleaned with smoke.
- This ritual purifies the body and helps to establish a connection with the divine.
3. Cut cord journaling:
- This is the practice of writing. Write out your heart.
- Don’t hold back the emotions.
- Write out everything that you haven’t said but want to say to another person.
- Share your desires, emotional attachment, negative emotions, and frustrations.
4. Cut cord meditation:
- With this, you connect with the divine who helps in cutting the cord thus leaving you energetic and happy.
- So, release yourself from all the binds by adopting these practices of cord cutting.
- You can’t see the energetic cords but you can feel relaxed and energetic after doing cutting cord meditation.
- This cord cutting ritual helps to release burdens and regain our powers.
- Begin practicing for awesome results with this guided meditation for breaking energetic ties.
- By breaking cords with people we are actually freeing ourselves and them also from taking on our responsibilities, emotions, and predictions.
What is a cord cutting meditation?
It is a type of meditation in which you practice breaking the energy ties that somebody has to you. Every human is defined as energy and energy cords keep all of us connected but they are not visible.
How do you cut a cord in meditation?
Firstly make yourself comfortable for cord connection meditation. Sit in a relaxing position and follow the steps of cutting the cord with help of the divine.
What are the benefits of cord cutting?
Making the change by letting go, feeling energetic and happy, and feeling calm in mid of tense world are some of the benefits of cord cutting.
Is cord cutting only done in negative circumstances?
Not at all! This is a misunderstanding related to cutting a cord. You can do it to cut the constant exchange of energies so that you do not feel exhausted and have clarity with your thoughts.
Does cord cutting end relationships?
Cutting cords will never end relationships. It only stops the energy flow. It helps to send back their thoughts, feelings, and projections. It dissolves the attachment. There are no hard feelings involved. You and the person will feel neutral