The Best Places For New Year’s Eve Parties
New Year’s Eve is the time to party and celebrate. You’re probably already planning to traveland packing your bag to your New Year’s celebrations, so here’s my list of some great places to party. Know the top 5 new year party places in 2022 India. So, here goes…
Table of Contents
Goa: The Perfect Party Destination
- Goa is famous for its stunning party beaches. Winters in Goa are blessed with tourists from all over the world, especially from Europe and the USA. If you’re looking for fun, then head straight to Goa.
- The party lasts for a month, from mid-December to mid-January. New Year’s Eve parties are well-planned here. You need to reserve your place before coming there to party.
- Some impressive places in Goa are Palolem Beach, Arambol Beach, Anjuna Beach, and Calangute Beach. These are the hottest party places in Goa.
There are many restaurants, nightclubs, and discos on the beaches. The Rocky Coast of Anjuna Beach offers great photo opportunities.
- In the new year, you’ll have the party beaches all to yourself. Some of the best party destinations you definitely shouldn’t miss are Zagoa Beach, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, and Baga Beach.
If you want to enjoy the typical hippie atmosphere or try paragliding, parasailing, scuba diving, or kayaking, North Goa is the place for you.
For those who value seclusion and scenic beauty above all else, South Goa is perfect. Hilltop, Curlies, and Soro are also among the best places to party.
Famous Clubs and Bars:
LPK Waterfront Club, Sinq Night Club, Cape Town Cafe
Best place to stay in Goa:
MAYFAIR Hideaway Spa Resort (from INR 6500 per night)
How to get there:
By plane or train. The place is well-connected to all major cities in India.
The Black Sheep Bistro, and Copperleaf Restaurant.
Enjoy the fireworks and colorful rain showers with your family and friends.
Give a proper welcome to the New Year 2023. Thousands of people welcome the new year, with the sound of fireworks and dancing. Go to the seashore and watch new years eve!
|Kingfisher New Year Beach Party||8:00 PM onwards||INR 299 to INR 1,999||Anjuna Beach, Goa 403509||31st Dec|
|Secret Island Party||8:00 PM onwards||INR 3,000 for entry||Goa||31st Dec|
|SinQ Night Club||7:00 PM onwards||INR 2,000 onwards||SinQ Nightclub Opposite Taj Holiday Village, Aguada Rd, Candolim, Goa 403515||31st Dec|
Manali: Spectacular Place To Celebrate
If you aren’t a beach lover, then I recommend you to visit the hills. The nightlife in the hills must be fantastic, right? Manali is a must-visit place for a vacation and especially for a New Year’s Eve party.
- Manali in Himachal Pradesh is the top attraction for tourists due to its scenic beauty and cool midnight environment.
- Both the evenings and the days will be very entertaining and spectacular.
- Manali is the most popular place for adventure, that’s why many tourists, especially from the USA, UK, and other European countries, come here to have unlimited adventures.
You won’t forget this experience so soon, because after the sunset Manali looks even more heavenly.
- Several cafes in Manali offer live music, delicious food, and drinks that keep tourists busy until late at night.
- The vibrant atmosphere amidst the serenity of the mountains is worth experiencing if fantastic nightlife in India is on your agenda.
The best places for New Year’s Eve parties in Manali:
Café 1947, Chopsticks, Khyber, Drifters Inn, Hangout, and Johnson Café are some of the places where you can celebrate the new year.
- Manali is the destination to enjoy the magnificent views of the night sky.
- Another recommended option in Manali is the Lazy Dog Lounge. This is a western-style pub with fantastic views of the river. Excellent music, great food, and drinks make it a perfect place for a boisterous party. Celebrate new year’s eve in a majestic environment.
- A walk along Mall Road with bonfires here and there and people talking animatedly is another way to enjoy the fantastic nightlife in Manali.
How to get there:
- By car, train or plane, Manali is well connected to all major cities in India.
Jaipur: The Best Place To Party
Jaipur is a Pink City and the New Year Celebration is especially lively here. The city of palaces, its rich history, colorful culture and stunning landscapes have an amazing nightlife to offer that’s worth experiencing.
- Jaipur is also very popular with international tourists. Jaipur is a city known for magnificent night parties that are bathed in royal splendor. The city is steeped in history and culture.
- While the focus of the city during visit is Jaipur’s beauty with quaint bars, nightclubs, and discos.
- Jaipur has its uniqueness and subtle charm that’s undeniable.
Best places for a party in Jaipur:
A few of the most popular nightclubs in the pink city are Blackout, Amigos Bar & Discotheque, 60ML, Grunge, and Colorbar.
- The Extreme Discotheque in Vidhyadhar Nagar is known for its electrifying ambiance. On weekends, the place is packed with young locals, looking forward to partying through the night.
- Another night place worth checking out in Jaipur is House of People. Also, lovingly called HOP, this place is known for its lively musical performances, cricket matches, delicious food, amazing selection of drinks, and a perfect night party scene and a perfect New Year Event.
How to reach:
By air, the Sanganer airport is the nearest, 10km away from the city. It is well connected with all the major cities by rail or road.
Puducherry: Strikingly Beautiful Party Arena
Celebrate new years eve party in Puducherry, South India.
New Year parties are not always about having loud music, crazy drinking, and dancing. Sometimes, one wants to live every moment in peace and enjoy the little things in life like nature, beaches, and sightseeing.
- This is one of the best places for celebrating New Year’s Eve. So if you and your buddies are looking for a place to unwind and you have to come to Puducherry. And just in case, you’re wondering, the night party in Puducherry is as its daytime vibe.
- Ideal for those who want to enjoy chilling on a beach, drinking pina Coladas, and having the time of your life with their close buddies.
- After all, booze, party, and dancing are okay, but what about a little peace of mind and perspective with your close friends?
- You can chill at the beach, and relax, but if you’re feeling a bit adventurous, you can also go surfing.
Explore the city on your own:
Auroville, French Quarters, and beaches, all makeup for a very interesting sightseeing experience.
You can also witness beautiful architecture, and tree-lined boulevards, and grab a lovely dinner at the French cafes.
- The nightlife scene in Puducherry is lit and you can have your share of drinks, dancing, and booze too.
Famous Clubs & Bars:
- Asian House, LB2 Lounge, and Icecubes Club
Best place to stay in Puducherry:
- Le Pondy (Starts from INR 7,000 per night)
- Surguru Spot Restaurant, Puducherry Hotel Shree Kamatchi
How to reach:
Best accessible by road. By train the nearest station Villupuram is 35km away. By air the nearest airport Chennai International Airport is 135km away.
Ooty, Tamil Nadu: Attractive Party Place
Ooty is famous for its scenic beauty. There is no other place like Ooty with a combination of peace as well as a lively setting.
- This place is great for enjoying an evening in peace as well as with loud music, glitzy parties, and crazy crowds.
- Unquestionably, Ooty is one of the best places to celebrate the New Year in South India.
- Ooty is known as the “Queen of Hills”, so those who want to enjoy the track, do not forget to pack your hiking shoes.
For New Year’s trips in India, this may be the best idea.
- From family-friendly events to joyous parties, and energetic DJs to multi-course meals; there are loads of interesting ways to ring in Ooty on New Year’s Eve 2022.
- Besides this, Ooty boasts about several phenomenal venues that host New Year’s events and parties.
Famous Clubs & Bars of Ooty:
- Asian House, LB2 Lounge, and Icecubes Club
Best places to stay in Ooty:
- Everly villa (INR 2,700 per night), Paradise perfect ( INR 2,500 per night)
- Ascot multicuisine restaurant, Le cafe
How to reach:
By Air- The nearest airport is at Coimbatore which is located around 100 km from the hill station. There are taxi services available from the airport.
By Train- Mettupalayam is the nearest railway station, about 47 km away from Ooty. By road- Ooty is well connected with many south Indian cities.
Some other party places to keep in mind are (if you are looking for other options for new years celebration)
Ladakh: The Land of Cold Weather
- Are you looking for a place where you can go and have a party amidst nature?
- Then Ladakh is the place to be. The cold weather will keep you warm when you are dancing. The best party destination is the Rock Garden in Leh.
- The food in Ladakh is famous for its exotic and delicious taste
Shilong: Beautifull Hill Station
- Shilong is one of the most beautiful spots in North-East India. The city is at a height of around 7000 feet above sea level.
- The most wonderful scenery of this place is its entrancing view of towering mountains like the Naina, Kala Nag, and Deodar.
- The River Tons and its tributaries, the snow-clad Himalayan peaks, the green forests, and the fascinating landscape of the valley all make sure that you get one of the most memorable views of this beautiful city.
- The city is mostly covered with pine forests and tea gardens where you can still see the working of tea plantation.
- The aroma from the tea garden and pine trees is unforgettable.
- The yummy and delicious food offered in the restaurants of Shilong is just superb. You can relish the taste of many different dishes.
Gangtok: Buddhist Pilgrimage Site
- It is a place of mountains and unknown depths of waterfalls and unexplored caves.
- The famous pine park has beautiful walkways and green grass, with the refreshing wind from the mountains.
- You can hear the different sounds of nature, the wind whistle, the sound of birds, and the sound of the waterfalls.
- The natural fragrance of the region makes it intoxicating. It is very comforting and soothing.
The above places are for nature lovers and if you are interested in happening places for parties then Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bangalore are the perfect destinations. As these towns never sleep and ever-ready for a party.