Crystal Eye Makeup Trend 2023
My eyes have powers to make this world die and born again, just by closing and lifting up my lashes!!
Table of Contents
Eyes are an integral part of our lives and eye makeup holds the first most importance on the face.
You can make your eyes steal everyone’s attention with simple and trendy crystal eye makeup.
Crystal eye makeup is when people use gems or crystals to emphasize their eyes.
Crystal eye makeup is not only attractive to look at but is also handy.
Whether you’re looking to completely do up your makeup look with eyeliner or can also modernize your look by adding a single crystal to the inner corner of the eyes.
The beauty girls are swearing by it, fashion runners say it’s the trend of 2023.
Remember to garnish your eyes with crystals, as crystal eye makeup is ruling red carpets and gleeful soirees like no way ahead.
So, gals it’s time to bring out those shiny rhinestone, gems, and sparkles and catch everyone’s attention.
In this article, we will cover:
Why and how to apply these crystals?
Where to apply-types of crystal eye makeup?
How to remove them without irritating your skin?
Why apply crystal eye makeup?
- It is not only in trend but is easy
It is very eye-catching and it gives a simple yet attractive look. You can wear it in any festive season or parties or even small get-togethers.
It is not heavy but is pretty and comfortable to carry.
- A touch of appeal and riddle
There are some people who stick to the classical look. But, if you are the one who wants to look different yet appealing then you should definitely go for this look.
You can go over the top. When it comes to makeup eyes speak volumes, so you can play it up really well.
And this is where crystal eye makeup scores. It’s audacious, bold, and majestic.
It also catches the attention because it adds a touch of riddle and appeals to your personality. You can add a dramatic eyeliner to up the game.
- Also adds glamor to your face
It looks largely glamorous and makeup professional says even beginner can easily dawn crystal makeup.
Outline your eyes with brown eye pencil and with eyelash blue stick the crystals along that line and you are good to go.
- It highlights your eyes.
It outlines the shape of your eyes highlighting and making them look more beautiful and attractive.
How to do crystal eye makeup?
The first step to mastering this trend is to assemble all of your tools. You will need a pair of tweezers, lash glue or adhesive, and crystals.
- You use tweezers to pick them or better still use glue on the tip of a pen and it helps take it along the eye.
You can find these crystals at any art supplies Store. Take your pick.
- Be sure to cover the majority of the base of the crystal with adhesive.
Whether you take multiple crystals along the shape of your eye or a single stone where your eye begins its bounce.
- Apply a small drop of lash glue at the back of the jewel.
Let the glue dry a little bit and then place it where you wish. Just be creative and go for it.
- You can also try the crystals which are already having glue on their back sides.
They are easily available in the market these days.
- It is very important to consider the size of the crystal.
The smaller the size, the more difficult it becomes to apply.
- Try different colors and styles of jewels.
See what fits your mood, style, and occasion.
- For a traditional look with crystals choose a colorful eyeshadow and apply it all over the eyelid, following the shape of your eye.
You can line up to the crease of the eye, spread it outward, or even cover the look with stones.
| Read: Shadow Root Blonde Straight Hair
Here’s a hack
- If you are using gold crystals go for a bronzed look.
- If you are opting for white diamonds then pink and lavender tone makeup box well.
- Use smaller size crystals for a subtle makeup look.
- Choose not-too-large Swarovski crystal rhinestones.
- Use contrast color crystals with eye shadow.
It is so vibrant that even the celebs go for it.
Gigi Hadid, Julia Garner, Dua Lipa, Amanda Gorman, Storm Reid Maisie Williams, and Alaya F. are some celebs who went for crystal eye makeup on the red carpet.
Types of crystal eye makeup
As far as where to place your crystals, just think about where you want the most attention.
Some tip for selecting your jewel placement is to decide where they look most attractive and eye catchy.
Some of my preferred places to apply jewels are:
- At the inner corner of the eyes.
It gives a deep look to the eyes or you can say it increases the depths of the eyes.
- The upper lash line.
It highpoints the shape of your eyes.
- The lower lash line.
It makes the eyes look bigger.
- Around the eyebrow also gives a fantastic look.
It highlights the shape of eyebrows making them more attractive, edgy, and curvaceous.
Keep in mind:
- Where you apply crystals does not matter as long as you like it.
- There are no rules, guidelines, or instructions for this trend.
- Feel free to discover this bold beauty trend.
| Read: Eye Care Tips
How to remove crystals?
Always remember to remove crystals smoothly without any harsh picking.
- Select a cream or oil-based makeup remover.
- It lets the jewel come out easily by lifting and without causing any irritation.
- The remover should be mild, without any fragrance that softens even the most persistent makeup and also moisturizes your skin.
I advise you to go for a makeup remover from charlotte tilbury, which has great skincare products.
Some Popular Crystal Eye Makeup Looks to Try
- Go for a silvery makeup look and crystals just on the outer crease and brow bone.
- The inner corner glam look is unconditionally striking.
- The Sydney Sweeney’s crystal eyeliner look in the season two premiere of Euphoria is very popular.
- One or two crystals minimal beautiful makeup look.
- Crystal eye makeup is an important part of fashion this year.
- This is the most hypnotic makeup to highlight eyes & can enhance your eye shape.
- It is so easy to apply that you can do it by yourself without any help from a pro or makeup artist.
Go for the most trending met gala red carpet crystal eye makeup look to enhance your approach toward beauty and fashion.
This is the most trending 2023 makeup idea to try and beautify your fashion sense.