No Makeup, Makeup Look
If you want to emphasize you’re natural facial features, your natural beauty, a no-makeup makeup look is a good idea.
Table of Contents
The no-makeup look is all about accentuating what you’ve with a little natural makeup.
You can create this look with the help of some warm tones, and bronzer can do wonders for your face.
Here, we’ll help you achieve this look with the help of these steps.
- Start with a clean, bare face. First, remove all traces of makeup you’ve worn.
Cleanse, tone, and moisturize your face. This won’t only condition your skin, but also remove any makeup residue.
- Apply a tinted moisturizer. To even out your skin tone, apply a tinted moisturizer.
It’ll make your skin look radiant and fresh without looking like its heavy makeup.
- Apply a primer. To conceal blemishes or dark spots, apply a primer that gives a natural look.
It adds the soothness to skin and help makeup to stay for long
- Set the foundation. We recommend you apply some highlighter, blush, and mascara.
This is enough to look like you’re wearing natural makeup, and your natural features will still be highlighted.
Even though it looks simple, it’s not easy to create a look.
Everyone in everyday life and even people in the glam world opt for this type of makeup, so you can accept your beauty and just highlight the parts of your face that you aren’t happy with.
This look can give your face a healthy glow without looking like you’re wearing a lot of makeup.
It’ll go a lot faster if you spend 10 minutes blending foundation and concealer, contouring your lashes and choosing a lip color that matches.
Opt for a time-saving and natural makeup look this festive season.
Time saving no makeup, makeup tips
The first step to a no-makeup makeup look is to prime your skin. Primer is the first layer of your makeup.
Choose a primer that’s appropriate for your skin and the weather. Prime it with a good moisturizer and powder to make your skin feel smooth and soft.
Opt for a “Hybrid Skincare Primer.” Your skin and the makeup you apply will be separated by the primer. Use a non-greasy, lightweight, mattifying primer so that the foundation can be absorbed well.
These primers contain skin-nourishing ingredients, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, which can soothe and diminish redness and signs of aging. In addition, this primer ensures that the makeup lasts for a long time.
It also protects the skin from breakouts and pollution It moisturizes, gives the skin a shiny appearance and alleviates the problem of hyperpigmentation.
Proper priming. If you want to have a finished look, you should prime your face before applying makeup.
Choose a primer that matches your natural skin tone. It’s best to think about what kind of coverage you want beforehand.
There are a variety of foundations on the market, from drugstore brands to designer brands.
I use the NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof primer and my face looks smooth and flawless.
2. A color corrector is a must
The second step is to color correct imperfections. I like the green corrector from MAC.
You can also use a darker foundation or bronzer as a corrector.
Dab a small amount on the areas you want to correct – the green corrector neutralizes redness, while the matte bronzer conceals dark circles.
Blend well. The next step to the no-makeup look is color correction.
The color corrector covers the blemishes or imperfections you want to conceal.
It’s a creamy concealer that comes in different colors to hide your problem areas As you know, your skin doesn’t have just one color.
It’s either naturally pink or yellowish in color If you cover blemishes or imperfections with a product that doesn’t match your skin.
It won’t blend in well and will make them even more visible.
In this case, you can use a color corrector in a slightly lighter tone to neutralize your skin.
Concealer is your friend. This step is all about concealing the spots and dark circles with a good concealer.
Using a concealer is a must to get rid of dark circles, blemishes and spots. If you want to draw attention to your eyes, you can.
To give the appearance of even skin, color collectors are used.
Color collectors come in different colors – orange, green, peach, yellow and lavender.
They can conceal uneven skin tone, acne, dark circles and pigmentation spots. Cover blemishes with a concealer and translucent powder to set them.
3. A satin foundation Or overlook the foundation
Foundation is the most important part of your makeup routine.
The job of foundation is to make your skin look even. So, choose a foundation that perfectly matches your skin tone.
Apply a foundation that’s medium to full coverage but feels light on the skin, and blend it well.
A dewy foundation will give your face a natural and radiant glow.
You can also skip the primer if you want. In its place you can use a tinted moisturizers.
4. Highlighter for a healthy glow on the face
Use a yellow or peach cream to highlight your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and your chin.
You can also use a darker powder shade to highlight your cheeks, nose and jawline.
To check the accuracy of your contour, you can use a brush or a small blob of concealer placed on the edge of your chin, jawline or in the hollow of your cheeks.
To achieve a natural look, use a matte powder instead of a shimmery one.
If you apply the powder with a brush, use a small angled brush.
If you use a larger powder brush, you’ll catch too much product and it’ll look redundant.
5. Draw your lips with a lipstick
Lightly line the outer edges of your lips with a lipstick.
To keep your look natural, use a nude lipstick. If you want to add more color to your lips, choose a lipstick that’s one or two shades darker than your natural lip color.
6. Eyeliner and mascara
Apply a liquid eyeliner and mascara. Mascara is a must for daily eye makeup.
Start applying from the bottom up and continue to the tip in a zig-zag motion.
Why should you use a mascara? Every girl knows the answer to this question well.
It makes your eyes look bigger, brighter and more beautiful.
Mascara can emphasize your eyes and make them look glamorous.
It can cover your sparse and thin eyelashes and make your eyes look fuller, thicker and better.
Mascara is a very useful and important tool for every girl But even with mascara, you need some tips to achieve a natural look.
Here are some tips on how to use mascara
- Look at your eyelashes. If your eyelashes are very thin, you shouldn’t try to use mascara. If you’ve thin and short lashes, you can use short bristles.
- Choose a mascara that defines your lashes. Some are for length, some for thickness, some for both. Choose a mascara that works for your lashes.
7. Defined eyelashes and fluffy brows
If your lashes are thin, apply a primer to give them a fuller look.
- Comb your brows and then fill them in with a colored pencil or brow powder.
- The brow powder should be very natural with its brown or medium brown tone.
- For a soft look, apply the hairs one by one.
- You can also use a brow gel. Spray it on the brows and brush it through.
- Try what seems to be endless. Use brow pencil for the brows and make hair-like strokes and brush the brows upwards to make them look fuller.
8. Nude eyes and light lips
Nude colored eyeshadow applied in the crease of the eye will create a natural, eye-catching look.
Also, apply brown lip gloss to complete your dewy look. Creamy eyeshadows emphasize the natural look.
If you want to achieve maximum effect, you can also blush the lips to correct small imperfections.
Use lip gloss to bring some life to your dull lips. Tinted lip balm can also be used.
For a natural look, you can also try these lipstick shades.
- Pink lipstick – It gives you baby pink lips and gives a soft look to your face.
- Soft matte brown – It goes best with wheat colored skin.
- Pink gloss– It gives a fresh, natural look.
- Mauve rosy– It gives an attractive, even look.
- Satin Nude – It’s a mixture of pink and brown.
You can also use a nude lipstick to give a natural look to your mouth.
If you’ve time and patience, a lip balm that you apply before applying the lipstick can have a good effect on your pout.
A nude colored lipstick will give you a natural look.
Add some color to your lips. Choose a lipstick that’s one or two shades darker than your natural lip color.
Did you know that there’s a so- called “color correcting lipstick”?
This is the lipstick that makes your skin look flawless and radiant.
To help you choose the right color, we’ve compiled and linked the 6 best color correcting lipsticks!
- MAC Lipstick in Creme De Nude: This lipstick works wonders for your skin tone, especially if you want to conceal acne and redness.
- MAC Lipstick in Brave: This lipstick is ideal for women with dark skin and dark under-eye circles, as it’s a peachy tone.
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Blush Nude: For women with yellow undertones, this lipstick is perfect because it’s a peachy tone with nude eyes and light lips.
Tips for the perfect no-makeup look
- Blend your makeup well.
- Use the right blush and eye shadow in the right places.
- Don’t apply too much make-up on your face.
- Use a make-up spray .
- The best part about this look is that you can use your regular old brushes for this look.
- Dark brown shades and black eyeliner work best. If you want to be bold with your eye makeup, you can also use other shades like gray, purple and turquoise.
- The basic rule is that you should boldly emphasize the eyes and let the eye makeup speak for itself.
- The most important tip here’s not to emphasize the eyes too much and focus on the lips.
- When it comes to the lips, it’s best to stick to the basics, such as a bubblegum pink or a light nude shade, or even a cream formula that makes the lips appear fuller.
How can you make your makeup last longer?
If you want your makeup to last all day, use powder foundation instead of liquid foundation. The no-makeup look is an art.
You need to know how to create it.To achieve the no-makeup look, you must first know your skin type.
You need to know your skin tone, texture, dryness, oiliness and sensitivity.
Once you know it, you cleanse it and take care of it with a facial cleanser, a serum and a moisturizer. Now you’re ready to apply makeup.
If you use a product with SPF, remember to rub it into your skin a little more than usual. Always do a patch test for the products you use for the first time.
To achieve a glossy finish, use a good moisturizer. Don’t apply it too thickly.
Use the lightest product first and then gradually increase it.
For a no-makeup look, use products with subtle colors and a glossy finish.
Never use matte makeup.
Start with eye makeup.
Lead the no-makeup look with these important tips
- Use your fingertips instead of brushes
Brushes give your skin a flawless look if you stroke them properly, while fingertips give you a natural look by working the makeup well into your skin.
To use the brush, you need to practice the strokes that sometimes go upwards on the cheeks and sometimes sideways or horizontally on the chin, neck and temple.
- Apply the foundation with a slightly damp sponge
This will give the face a natural, dewy look. Remove excess foundation and blend the essentials into the skin.
- Use subtle shades of a glossy cream-based eyeshadow on the eyelids
The creamy base creates a stunning look.
- Elegant concealer
Choose the concealer that best suits or matches your skin tone. Concealer that’s too light or too dark will make your skin look blotchy or uneven. So use the right concealer to create a flawless look.
- Choose a creamy eye shadow
When using eyeshadow, choose a creamy base for a natural look. Always remember to use lighter shades in the inner corners of the eyes to add depth, and darker shades that extend outward for an artistic look.
- Brighten with serums
For a glowing and supple skin, you can use serums to give it the glow it needs. You can either mix it with a foundation or, if you skip the foundation, you can also use it with sunscreen.
- Take care of your brows and eyelashes
Manicured eyebrows add cleanliness to your face. Don’t forget to use mascara and kohl to give your eyes the electrifying look they need.
- Brush Up on your Blush Technique
Don’t forget to brush your cheekbones with a light cream blush to give them a natural, rosy look. Also, if want can use a cheek tint.
- Dab on a lip color
For a natural, no-makeup look, you can color your lips.
A must-have in your makeup kit
- Sunscreen with SPF 30 and higher.
- Concealer to even out the skin tone.
- Loose powder to set the makeup(especially if you have oily skin)
Expert tips for the no-makeup makeup look
The no makeup makeup look is an art. You need to know how to create it like a makeup artist. To achieve the no-makeup look, you first need to know your skin type.
A) You need to know your skin tone, texture, dryness, oiliness and sensitivity. Once you know them, follow the skin care, cleanse your skin and nourish it with a facial cleanser, serum and moisturizer.
B) Now you’re ready to apply makeup. If you’re using a product with SPF, remember to rub it into your skin a little more than you normally need to. Always do a patch test for the products you’re using for the first time.
C) To achieve a glossy finish, use a good moisturizer. Don’t apply it too thickly. Use the lightest product first and then gradually increase it.
D) For a no-makeup look, use products with subtle colors and a glossy finish. Never opt for matte makeup.
E) Start with eye make-up.
F) Use peach, beige or brown eye shadow, mascara and a gloss to complete the basic light makeup look.
G) For the minimal makeup look or no-makeup look, it’s important to choose a foundation that matches your skin tone and is neither too light nor too dark.
H) Trace the eyeliner with a thin line of kohl and apply a matte eye shadow. Complete the look with mascara, a subtle blush and lip gloss.
Change your lifestyle for good skin
1. Drink 8 glasses of water every day to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
2. If you sleep 7 to 8 hours every day, not only will your day be better, but so will your skin.
3. Keep your hands and facial skin hydrated.
4. Eat lots of fruits and green vegetables because they’re healthy and contain lots of antioxidants.
5. Drink lots of water and eat whole grains and fresh fruit.
6. Avoid greasy, oily and spicy foods.
7. Get plenty of sleep and take a nap when you feel tired.
8. Use a mild cleanser, toner and moisturizer.
- Use a skin-lightening product. Another step you need to take is to remove all impurities from your face.
- You can do this by using a good skin whitening product. This will help you get rid of dull spots and dark circles.
- You can also apply skin brightening products like blush and bronzer to your skin to lighten your look. This will also help you get rid of uneven skin tone and discoloration.
- Blush. Show your skin some love by using a blush. A good blush is all you need to get the party started.
- There are a variety of foundations on the market, from drugstore brands to designer brands. I’ve been using the NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Base and my face looks smooth and flawless.
- Lasting dab concealer on blemishes, redness, and dark circles, then apply a powder to set.
- Apply foundation and concealer. Dab a liquid foundation or BB cream all over. Blend and smudge. Depending on choice can use a cc cream.
- Make sure the color is well blended using a sponge or the back of your hand. Then, use an eyeshadow blending brush to soften the edges.
- Use brow powder. Make your eyebrow look like a strong shape. Curl your eyebrow and fill with an eyeshadow. Apply the brow powder on your brow and set it with an eyeshadow. If you don’t want to fill your brow, a pencil and the shadow will be the right option for you to give it a natural brow look.
- Lot of beauty products and makeup products are available in market but advice is to patch test before applying it to avoid skin allergies.