9 Minutes Exercise For Athletic Body
It’s a common mindset that if you want to get fit and maintain a perfect body then you have to do too much exercises to see the results soon.
Table of Contents
But, practicality here proves you wrong!
If you dream of an athletic body then you don’t have to indulge yourself in grueling gym routines which make you do long heavy workouts making you left tired the next day.
But, simply you have to follow the 9 minutes rule every day!
- Exercising is the advice that we usually hear from health professionals. That is a fact nothing can beat exercise if you want to stay healthy, not only physically but mentally too.
- Health experts say that exercise can boost health, encourage weight loss, and also prevent the natural physical effects of aging.
- It reduces blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels.
| According to a study, if we are active daily, we lose less, but if we are inactive, we can lose on average 3 to 5 percent of our muscle mass per decade. |
Let’s see how you can make the athletic body in 9 minutes.
Why 9 minutes of exercise is sufficient to get results
9 minutes doesn’t seem much, can it make a difference?
The answer is yes, it can!
- It is enough to get you out of bed, keep you active, and make you consistent as it requires less time and is very easy to manage. Thus, it is sufficient to get results.
How exercises should be done?
Researchers say doing just 9 minutes of exercise daily can provide noteworthy health benefits.
The 9-minutes rule is very easy to follow as anybody can take 9 minutes from their daily routine.
Experts say exercise is very essential when a person gets older because it can slow down the effects of aging.
The most important thing is the way and the method you follow for the approach.
It means how you do exercises or any physical activity is the most important expect.
9 minutes are sufficient for an active workout.
You can cover at least 3 exercises in 9 minutes.
- Each exercise should have 3 sets of 1 minute each. In starting you can do set for 40 seconds only and can rest for 20 seconds. Then gradually, reduce the rest time.
Tips for exercising
- In the beginning, or when you haven’t exercised for a while, you need very little to make progress. That is, you can start with less and increase it over time.
- You don’t need an hour. Don’t get sore afterward.
- The workout needs to include a warm-up, then groundwork, standing work, and agility exercises to work the body from top to bottom.
- If you’ve been out of shape or haven’t exercised in 10 years – or forever – or just say you’re a beginner, it usually takes about 2 months of exercising 9 minutes most days of the week to get up to a moderate exercise level.
- This way, you’ll provide enough progression, consistency, and variety to build a full-body workout that will stress you enough to get stronger.
- These workouts are designed to improve posture and build a strong foundation.
- Then, if you’re consistent, you can pick and choose the exercises that best fit your schedule and needs.
- If you really want to build a strong, beautiful, athletic body, the first thing you need to do is build a foundation of fundamentals.
Health benefits of 9 minutes workout
Research has found that short, 9 minutes workout can help develop your health and fitness, particularly if you aren’t used to exercising.
Some health and fitness benefits include:
Improved cardiovascular fitness
According to the American Heart Association, oxygen uptake is the measure to evaluate cardiovascular fitness and a 9-minute exercise leads to better oxygen uptake.
Regular exercise prevents heart disease.
Physical activity is a must to maintain heart health.
- So, to save yourself from any cardiovascular disease like high cholesterol and high blood pressure follow a healthy routine along with exercise.
Short workouts keep you motivated
Short workouts are easy and manageable and can be done at any time of the day, it keeps you motivated and can be done daily with consistency.
This consistency gives you motivation and energy to fulfill your task with dedication.
It gives you the motivation to stay fit.
Managed blood sugar levels
Studies show that a 9-minute workout lowers the risk of diabetes and manages blood sugar levels.
Research reveals that quick workouts control blood sugar levels more effectively than a 30 minute workout.
Along with maintaining blood glucose, it also controls body weight.
Better mental focus and mood
Short workouts can boost your mood and increases your mental focus.
The study conducted reveals that you can focus much better if you do short workouts instead of sitting and reading for a long.
It uplifts the mood and also reduces the chances of depression.
Thus, 9-minute workouts are good for mental health.
Saves your time
Taking out time for 9-minute workouts is much easier than 30-minute workouts.
It saves time, uplifts the mood, and gives the feeling of accomplishment.
Reach fitness goals easily
It keeps the body and mind fit. Including variations in this 9-minute exercise routine will help you reach your fitness goals easily.
It is also helpful in building stamina. You can also increase the intensity with time.
| Read: Avocado Glycemic Index
Exercises to do
Some examples of exercises that should be included are 3 exercises that you can do are:
1. Glute bridge:
You can do this workout to strengthen your knees.
- For this, lie down on your back, keep your hands on the ground, then bend your legs at the knees, the soles are sticking to the ground, now raise your hips as high as possible.
- Contract the key muscles of the shoulders with exhalation and inhalation, with this put pressure on the abs, then slowly bring the waist down and exhale and repeat. You can do a 3 set of 1 minute.
You can do it with moderate intensity. It increases muscle endurance.
2. Starfish twist:
- First, come into the pushup position. Roll your ankle to the left and raise your right arm to form a plank position towards one side.
- Keeping your right arm up, rotate your hips so that they are parallel to the floor, then lower yourself.
- Lower it to the floor, after doing this, repeat it from the other side as well.
It is helpful in increasing muscle strength.
3. Bottom squats:
- Keeping your hands straight in front of you.
- flex the knee of your left leg and extend your right leg forward so that you are in a squat position with your hips down and chest up.
Repeat this movement on the other side. Repeat with other feet.
| Besides this, you can also include walking and running. Walk or run as fast as you can for 20 seconds and then slow for 10 seconds. Stop and repeat. You can also do pushups and situps or any resistance exercise. |
- If you like aerobic activity then indulge in dancing. It is a form of cardio workout that increases your heart rate.
An athletic body is now no dream, it can be achieved by consistently following 9-minute workouts.
- Regular physical activity be it strength training, resistance training, cardio workouts, or exercises with or without any instruments does wonders for health.
But, this should not be forgotten that it should also be combined with healthy eating.
- It not only helps to lose weight but also gives you better sleep.
- You can always increase your quality of life and longevity by following daily exercise.
9-minute exercises are sufficient to maintain health be it physical or mental health.
- Including different exercises during this time gives good results.
- Target different body parts each day to increase the muscular endurance of your body.
How long does it take to build an athletic body?
To increase your fitness level, you should give your body 9 minutes for 3 to 4 months. And for noticeable changes in your body, you need 6 to 8 weeks. But there is no exact time frame for how much time you need to be in athletic shape because it depends on your body (body fat, endurance, etc.) The variety of training is an important factor. Some people build muscle faster than others.
Can you build muscle in 9 minutes a day?
Yes, you can, but consistency is key. Pick up different exercises and perform them without gaps. Target different zones of the body.
Is 9 minutes of exercise a day enough?
Yes – 9 minutes of exercise a day can help you, especially if you’re not yet exercising regularly. However, what you do in those 9 minutes matters.
What happens if you do a 9-minutes workout every day?
If you exercise intensely and strenuously for 9 minutes, you’re more likely to give your body what it needs to keep fit, build muscle, and increase your capacity. 9 minutes a day is enough to actually give you a great workout.