Top 10 Digital Marketing Experts To Follow In 2023
Following digital marketing influencers can help you stay up to date on news and trends, which is essential for anyone.
Table of Contents
- These digital marketers are fantastic resources not only for the insights they provide but also for the best practices and tips they highlight that can help you improve your efforts at work.
Check out the top 10 digital marketers mentioned below that you should follow to inspire your life.
1. Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary Vaynerchuk is one of the most popular digital marketers. He began his business journey as a child and rode the hype train of rapidly growing Internet technology in the late 1990s.
Moreover, he was among the first marketing influencers as well as the first in the e-commerce niche who stay ahead on YouTube with their shows.
- He is also the best public speaker, an angel investor, a selling marketing author, and the owner of the VaynerMedia digital marketing agency.
- Gary Vaynerchuk is the man to learn from if you want to learn something best.
2. Jorn Lyseggen
| Read: What Is Polygon ID
He considers himself a “serial entrepreneur,” the author of the book Outside Insight, and a patent investor which aims to teach business leaders how to adopt data-driven decisions.
- He uses social media to share his brand’s insights with his many online followers. Hence, make sure you follow him.
3. Neil Patel
When it comes to search engines and content marketing, Neil Patel is the true digital marketing guru.
He is a driving force in SEO education and has been named one of Forbes’ top ten digital influencers.
- The best thing about Neil Patel is that he does not just talk – as a co-founder of HelloBar, Crazy Egg, Kissmetrics, and other companies, he has demonstrated everything he teaches into practice.
In addition to his own companies, he has growth-hacked and consulted such companies as NBC, Amazon, Hewlett Packard, and General Motors.
- Neil Patel’s website is a must-visit for any digital marketer, as it contains both excellent SEO tools and awesome in-depth articles.
4. Rand Fishkin
Rand Fishkin is not only popular for his mustache, but also for being the former CEO of MOZ.
It is easy to recognize why Rand Fishkin is one of the top search engine optimization and marketing influencers if you are familiar with MOZ.
What people admire most about Rand Fishkin is that he began as a blogger in 2003.
- He then founded a consulting firm, which later evolved into a software firm that created the best SEO tool in the market.
- His business experience is instructive. Follow Rand if you want to use SEO techniques and grow your project by getting to the top of search engines.
5. Ann Smarty
Ann Smarty undertakes one of the most well-known SEO and digital marketing courses available online today.
You can find all of them at SEOsmarty.com.
- While she does charge for several courses, she also has a rather impressive library of free content for those looking to improve on SEO standards and methods for creating viral media.
6. Prateek Shah
Prateek Shah established Digital Defynd in 2016, which has grown to become one of Asia’s largest digital marketing communities, with over 20,000 members.
Digital Defynd is a member-driven digital marketplace that helps people find digital solutions like training, marketing services, recruiting, and product discovery.
- He often presents digital marketing webinars, training sessions, and seminars. Prateek also teaches digital marketing at Digital Vidya.
- The story of Prateek Shah is incredible. Everyone should watch his video “Importance of Proper Career Guidance – Find Your Life’s Calling Sooner!”
7. Ryan Deiss
Ryan Deiss developed the Customer Value Optimization strategy, which is a proven revenue generator for online businesses.
- He is one of the leaders in digital marketing education as the CEO and founder of DigitalMarketer.com.
His company renders tools and training for digital marketers that you should check out.
- He has consistently shown his high status as a digital marketing expert with clients such as Shopify, Uber, and Keap (formerly InfusionSoft).
8. Pam Moore
Being one of the top social media influencers, Pam Moore specializes in conversion optimization and social media marketing.
With her over 1,000,000 followers, she shares the best techniques and strategies for boosting sales on social media, branding, social media optimization, brand development, and much more.
- She began as a social media marketing specialist with strong business development and branding abilities.
- She now assists other digital marketers in enhancing their branding and social media reach.
9. Leonard Kim
Leonard Kim is not only a branding expert but also one of the most influential digital marketers in the world.
He is also one of the most popular TED speakers who teach topics such as personal branding, business mindset, startup approaches, influencer marketing, and LinkedIn marketing.
- Following Leonard Kim is a must if you want to stay up to date on the latest digital marketing news, trends, and best marketing practices.
10. Jay Baer
“Turn customers into more customers,” is one of the best slogans by Jay Baer. Jay Baer is a customer engagement and retention genius.
He is the owner of five (5!) multi-million dollar businesses and a best-selling author as well. His main area of expertise is viral marketing and word-of-mouth, which allows your customers to bring in more customers.
- He is also well-known for his podcasts and his Convince & Convert digital marketing agency, which works with clients such as Cisco.
- If you want to better understand your customers, convert them into brand advocates, and enhance your viral marketing, Jay Baer is the right influencer to follow.
- Digital marketing influencers and experts are professionals who have years of diverse experience and a desire to share that knowledge.
- There are many amazing digital marketers across the world among which the top 10 you can see above.
- They can teach you a lot of things concerning digital marketing.
- Do follow them and learn new things in the stream of digital marketing.
- If you want to take your business to the next level, get ready to explore the new strategies of digital marketing with them!