10 Reasons Why Demon Souls on PS5 is the Best Game Ever
Demon Souls, the critically acclaimed game that took the gaming world by storm back in 2009, will be making its long-awaited comeback on Playstation 5.
Table of Contents
If you are looking to buy PS5, Demon Souls is one of the biggest reasons why you should do it! Here’s why…
# 1 – The Combat
- The combat system in Demon Souls is unlike anything I have ever seen before. It’s a true test of skill and strategy, with every enemy encounter feeling like a fight for your life.
- There are plenty of weapons and armor to choose from, but it’s up to you to find what works best for you. And since you can always upgrade your gear at any time, there will never be an excuse not to try something new.
- The enemies themselves are some of the most challenging in any game I’ve played; they’re relentless and brutal. But while each battle may be difficult, they’re also more than worth it as each victory feels like a huge accomplishment that only makes me want to come back for more!
# 2 – The Storyline
- The game’s story takes place in a world called Boletaria, which is under siege by a demon king named King Allant. The player character’s goal is to set things right and kill the demon king. Players must battle their way through five worlds that are taken over by different aspects of evil: lust, greed, sloth, wrath and pride.
- The story unfolds as players go about defeating enemies and bosses in order to reach their ultimate goal: slaying the demon king himself. The journey does not come without a price though; when players die (and they will) they lose their souls which serve as their life force for one thing or another. When all your souls are lost you can’t continue anymore; it’s game over!
# 3 – The Randomness
- The randomness in this game makes it so that each playthrough is different and unique. There are a lot of items that you can find or buy to help you out, but even if you do get lucky and find something, there’s still a chance that an enemy could come around and steal it from you. The game doesn’t get old because there are so many ways to play.
- Some people like to play it slow and keep their souls as long as possible while others like to kill as many enemies as they can in order to level up quickly. If you’re feeling adventurous then head into new areas with your low-level character and see how far you can go before getting killed.
# 4 – The Learning Curve
- When you start playing Demon’s Souls, it will immediately feel like you are fighting a losing battle. You’ll die in one or two hits, and enemies will spawn from all angles. It gets frustrating when you die over and over again, but that’s part of what makes the game so addictive.
- You want to see what happens next. You want to see if this time you can make it a little further without dying. And then eventually something clicks and everything starts to fall into place. The learning curve is one of the things that makes this game so much fun!
# 5 – The Graphics
- The graphics in this game are absolutely incredible. I love how every detail is captured and every character has such life to them. I also love how this game looks like it’s a painting that you can interact with, but even then it still has so much detail. And the colors!
- The colors are so bright and beautiful, and they really stand out against everything else in the game. I really don’t think there’s another way they could’ve done better when it comes to graphics in this game.
# 6 – No Multiplayer? What Do You Mean?
- It’s true that multiplayer can be really fun. It’s great to play with your friends and stuff. But sometimes, you don’t want to play with other people. You just want to explore a world by yourself or do some cool stuff alone like set up traps in a dungeon, or try to outrun a horde of enemies.
- There are just some things that are better when you’re by yourself! Plus, it’s not even confirmed that there will be multiplayer for this game yet! So we’ll have to wait and see what happens there.
# 7 – Prepare To Die… A LOT!
- Prepare to die a lot. You’re going to die a lot in this game, so you better be prepared. The first time I played through this game I died over 100 times. When I finally made it to the end, I felt like a true champion and was so proud of myself for getting there!
- To be honest though, when I started playing again it only took me about 5 hours before I had died more than 100 times again. This game is not easy by any means and will really challenge your skills. If you’re up for an adventure that will test your limits, then this game is for you!
# 8 – When Can I Play It?
- There’s still no word on when it will be released, but we can expect a few more months of waiting. It’s just too good to come out this year.
- Plus, there are so many questions that need answers! Who’s the final boss? What happens when you beat it? Will I be able to play as other characters? There’s so much left for us to uncover!
# 9 – Fastest Way To Get Stronger And Level Up Faster
- Demon Souls, the critically acclaimed game that took the gaming world by storm back in 2009, will be making its long-awaited comeback on Playstation 5.
- If you are looking to buy PS5, Demon Souls is one of the biggest reasons why you should do it! Here’s why…
# 10 – For New Players, Would You Recommend This Over Dark Souls?
- For new players, would you recommend this over Dark Souls? It depends. If you have never played any of From Software’s games before, I highly recommend starting with Dark Souls 1 or 2 and working your way up to 3 or 4.
- You will understand a lot more about the game mechanics and story. However, if you are looking for something new to play and don’t care for story much, then yes! I would recommend it. This game has many features that were introduced in later games but are still enjoyable even if you’ve played them before.